Re: [T3] Crabby Carbs

Jim, I usually don't have to switch to the 7 with stock engines, but in the
summer when I was in Idaho and driving though the mountains a bunch, they
dealt much better with it that the 8s.  that was altitude, load and temps
in the high 90s...
with built engines and more compression, they are the better choice...

one other thing i would be interested in with Keith's car is what his max
timing is set at.  if his FI is pushing up past 35btdc and then hanging out
at 30, i would suggest pulling it back to 28btdc at 2500rpm.

--
Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy