Re: [T3] its not the plugs

Well I certainly do love my instruments but right now the AFR is not in the
cards, I don't have a bung and I don't have the drill bit for drilling it
either.  Just have a few days left before the weather takes a dump for the
rest of the year and Im all done.

I put the brazillain plugs back in and increased the accelerator pump stroke
just a bit and Ill see what happens, that wont help the intermittent missing
under throttle but it should get the stumble out, and that's mostly all
that's left now... unless it gets really cold, but I probably wont be
driving it by then.

Besides, back in the day these were set up and diagnosed without ANY
instrumentation,  Uh oh, DID I SAY THAT?!?

This statement will self destruct in
5
4
3