[no subject]

Is this something that has been happening, or  developing, for a long time,
or did this behavior just start  suddenly?

I got a call this morning letting me know he made it home. : ) It was
still running extremely rich, and need 2 hours after fuel stops to cool down

(the ice trick wasn't doing the job after a while). Otherwise the car ran
great.  He still hasn't had a chance to investigate the problem, but will be

doing so  before too long. He informed me that late last night a new problem

raised it's  head, in that the generator light came on at low revs (like
slowing down for a  toll booth), but went out once the revs rose again. He's

thinking this  might be a loose belt though, as the light went out at
highway
speeds.
So far on the list, he's going to check the MPS (for leaks), and the FPR
(for a pressure reading), and definitely tighten up the belt. But after
those
 tests, what else should he check, now that he's home and has tools? Any
suggestions?

64 T-34 Ghia  (Wolfie)