From: type3-vwtype3.org-bounces@lists.vwtype3.org
[mailto:type3-vwtype3.org-bounces@lists.vwtype3.org] On Behalf Of B Fye
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 9:19 PM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] Crabby Carbs

It is rom related Keith.  Pedal position just means you are flooding it it
to much gear.  Your mains are in charge from 4k and up.  Below that is a
mixture of sin and idle.  I you are fat at all rpm, yor idles are too big.
Just too fat above 3200 or so could be idle, main or both.  Above 4000 only
is just mains

Brian Fye